More

Northcliffe Golf Club

Centenary Gallery


(Club Captain, 1921)

(J Sheard, Hon Secretary, 1921 - 1952)


(Original Clubhouse, Circa 1921)


(Opening of the Current Clubhouse in 1928 by Sir Henry Norman Rae)


(Opening of the Course Extension, James Braid (Top Right), Circa 1930)


(Opening of the Bridge on 
September 30th 1933 by Mrs E. Waddilove the wife of the then President Ernest Waddilove )


(Current Clubhouse, Circa 1940s)


(Putting Green with Members & Club Professional Sydney Weldon (Far Right), 1959)


(First Tee, Circa 1960)


(Original Professional Shop, Sydney Weldon)


(The current Clubhouse, Circa 1960)





Created by intelligentgolf version 10.1.2.