Friday 20th March
The situation regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19) is fluid. The club is following Government advice and how the club reacts will change from day to day. Our priority is the welfare of members, visitors & staff. In line with current government guidance can we please ask any members or visitors to stay at home for
14 days if you have either:
- a persistent fever
- a continuous cough
- someone in your household with these symptoms
Staff have been instructed to wash their hands regularly and it is expected that members and visitors will do the same when entering the club. This is in line with current Government advice. Unfortunately, due to shortages we are unable to purchase alcohol-based sanitiser.
- The course remains open with certain precautions in place.
- Please try turn up a maximum of 10 minutes before your tee time to avoid a mass gathering & be careful on teeing grounds and greens regarding social distancing.
- Please Putt with the flag left in the hole. The hole cups will be turned upside down making it shallower to aid with reducing any contact when retrieving your ball (potentially use glove hand to remove the ball)
- When using the bells on the course, please use your glove hand or a towel to the hold the striker.
- All Bunkers will remain G.U.R as the rakes have all been removed
- The flags on the putting green have been removed.
- The on course toilets have been locked and are out of order at this time.
- The bar will be closed until further notice under the governments guidelines.
- Due to the Coronavirus and the impact on future functions MLD Catering has closed with immediate effect and no catering will be available at this time. We hope to welcome Mark and his team back as soon as this crisis as abated.
- Towels in the shower areas have been removed and should individuals wish to shower please bring your own towel.
Club Competitions & The Professional Shop:
- Maximum of 5 people in the Professional Shop at one time.
- Competition entry monies to be paid by contactless debit/credit card where possible instead of cash & the card machine will be regularly sanitised.
- Touchscreen in the clubhouse will no longer be in use.
- All future competitions will be on an individual basis as you can enter your score via your personal mobile phone.
- One scorecard per group with all scores recorded on there. Designated marker can read the scores out for entering on mobile devices
- The coffee machine in the shop will remain on but please take your coffee and drink it outside to help the flow of people registering for the competition.